Research on board composition, board evaluation comparison and more
At Leadership Advisor Group we are continuously analyzing board compliance with guidelines, board composition in terms of demographics and experience, as well as best practice questions and methods for impactful board evaluations. We are also creating benchmarks across industry and organization size and type, so you can see how your organization compares to your peer group. This can give you a very good foundation for discussing strengths and areas for improvement.
Some of our latest research results can be found here:
- How well are the C25 complying with the recommendation to ensure relevant diversity at the different management levels? – March 2023 research
- How well are the C25 Companies complying with the corporate governance recommendations regarding Board Evaluations – topline from 2022 research
- How does Board Composition differ between the Danish C25 and Norwegian OBX 25? – topline from 2022 research
- Trends in Board Composition across the Norwegian OBX – topline from 2022 research compared to 2019
- Trends in Board Composition Danish C25 – 2018 to 2022 – topline from 2022 research compared to 2018
- Purpose, Culture, Values: Evaluation of the C25 companies’ ability to comply with the new Danish Recommendation on Corporate Governance 2.1.1. – topline from our February through May 2021 research
- Gender balance on the boards and executive management teams of Danish C25 companies – extract from our March 2021 research
- Presence of non Danes on Danish C25 Boards of Directors – extract from our August 2020 C25 Composition Mapping
- Types of experience on Danish C25 Boards of Directors – extract from our August 2020 C25 Composition Mapping
- How well do the Danish C25 companies comply with guidelines for board evaluation? – extract from our April 2020 research
- Comparison Danish C25 vs Norwegian OBX25 board composition – extract from our analysis prepared June 2020
- Board Composition on the Norwegian OBX25 companies (age, gender, nationality, type of prior experience, number of board members) – extract from our analysis prepared June 2020
We continuously share and debate our analyses with clients. If you have special areas of interest, please contact us for more information about our analyses.